Tuesday 17 November 2015

Holding on

"And life is what we make of it.
Always has been, always will be."

- Grandma Moses


It's incredibly easy to become despondent when things do not go our way or work out as we planned. It's easy to give in to our own negative thoughts and to affirm that, yes, there is very little good left in this world.  It's hard to hold onto hope when we see and hear so little of what's good in this world.  

But this is the essence of character building.  It's an uncomfortable process, but hopefully, in me, as I go through this unsettling process, it will draw in me courage, hope and perspective.  In this world, we will perhaps never have it easy, but comfort comes from knowing that the One I serve have overcome this world and by His grace, I will too... 


No comments: